Ufff! I cannot expect by the following number. I hope to see a duel of epical proportions in the style of the good, the bad and the ugly. Or something like that, you know… something more fantastic, a battle style SNK or Dragon Ball fight. One never knows that to expect, it´s in de fuego, it´s a good piece of shit story!
Un tipo mucho muy comun y bastante "X", desequilibrado por el momento.
Si estas leyendo este blog es porque tal vez caiste por error aqui ya que solo esta dedicado a solo un reducido numero de personas!!! No te preocupes, puedes echar un vistazo a este blog!
1 comentario:
Ufff! I cannot expect by the following number. I hope to see a duel of epical proportions in the style of the good, the bad and the ugly. Or something like that, you know… something more fantastic, a battle style SNK or Dragon Ball fight. One never knows that to expect, it´s in de fuego, it´s a good piece of shit story!
Publicar un comentario